Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hell hath no fury like a woman who knows she is soon going to have to pay her own hairdressing bills..........

I don't know what it is about Cherie, I've just never quite warmed to her. I've been trying to put my finger on just what it might be and today it hit me...........its her hair...........whilst those of us who are mere mortals struggle with every conceivable haircontraption known to woman, hairdryers, hotair brushes, straighteners, straightening gel..........only to have our efforts dashed by a shower of rain..........(OK I know I'm shallow) she manages to raid her party coffers (or is it coiffers?) to the tune of £7,700...............£275 per day infact. Actually, if I'd have been a Labour Pary member, contributing my hard earned cash to keep them afloat, or even borrowing a million to lend to them, I am sure I would have organised my fellow women members to submit all our hairdressing bills as election expenses - in fact....that's not a bad idea............

No comments: