Sunday, March 04, 2007

Post Conference Blues...........

Well, back to reality this evening. Made it back in time for the Archers (sad but true......should Tom and Brenda move in together, vote now) and in time to make Shepherdess's pie for my son. (Friends will know I am a totally pathetic and guilt ridden mum, feeling so convinced that my 18 year old will die of hunger or stuff himself full of Doner Kebabs without me that I always over compensate)........

But, as ever, it was great to meet up with old and new pals. I was delighted to meet Duncan but totally devastated, being as I am a poor wi-fi less Luddite, that I missed the message about bloggers drinks. Well, will have to have everything planned by next week for Brighton then! What was slightly scary was the number of people who told me they read my blog...........so it isn't just my sister and MI5 then???? Clearly I need to be a little more circumspect in my musings........especially if Greg is reading, or I will find myself permanently in the naughty corner :-(

Totally shattered as I am sure everyone is, so will return to my highlights of conference tomorrow............when I may be eating humble pie.........more about that..................tomorrow :-)

1 comment:

Duncan Borrowman said...

I did read the posting on bloggers drinks, but was out in a restaurant - Grace and I were taking the steward in charge of the auditorium out to dinner for her birthday, and arrived back late and exhausted, so went straight to bed!