Sunday, August 05, 2007

Shout out for all Lib Dem Bloggers

Dear Paul Walter has kindly described me as a "diamond in the Lib Dem jewel box".......(before going on to have a pop!) so I just wanted to return the compliment to him and all my other fellow bloggers. Paul you are a star in the Lib Dem firmament - I love reading your blog, even if you are hanging me from the nearest lamp post! I wish I had the time/opportunity to be so prolific, but I will be on leave soon - and if I finally get online at home - be warned......I may defend myself somewhat - but frankly I am proud of our party that we can have these spats and still be friends (so anyone out there who has decided they don't want to be my pal any more had better let me know!)





2 comments:

Paul Walter said...

"even if you are hanging me from the nearest lamp post! "

LoL !

Thank you

Have a great break!

Anonymous said...

A paste, I'm afraid...