Wednesday, September 26, 2007

.........and another thing..........

With thanks for the feedback on my rant about the male dominated blogosphere, it also struck me that of course, nearly always, given the nature of the beast, my commentators are men. So I was delighted to get a comment from Alix who also posted on the issue.

Anyway, this is a first for me, blogging on the train on the way to York, actually demonstrates how addicted I have become, paying a fiver for the privilege! But I am paying more than money - unfortunately having decided to cart a laptop round with me as well as all my essentials for 5 days away from home (OK, it may have been the shoes as well!) - I have done my back in, so now having been sat down on the train for the last couple of hours I am wondering if I will be able to get out of my seat when I finally arrive........we shall see.

PS: Anyone know why my blog has gone off into some other, unrecognisable language,"Publicera Inlagg" and Forhandsgranska and Skriv and Lagg till lank till bilaga ?????

4 comments:

Duncan Borrowman said...

You must be on GNER... It also hits your google access etc. Pain in the arse.
It is because the provider to GNER is a Swedish company, Icomera, and it is satellite linked back to them in Sweden so thinks you are outside of the UK.

Paul Walter said...

My goodness me, he's impressive!

Paul Hulbert said...

My Blogger went into ***part*** German the other day. And I hadn't left the Bristol area or used a mobile connection, so it was probably for a different reason. But as it didn't make my posts double Dutch, I wasn't too worried. Tchuss!

Duncan Borrowman said...

The part German thing (which I had too) is different to the GNER thing. I just remembered this posting of mine before I discovered what was causing it http://tinyurl.com/2k39bk
I have been on GNER so much in the last year I have now got used to it.