Friday, September 07, 2007

Late for a change........my must read blogs!

Given my blogosphere problems over recent months I unfortunately didn't get to vote in the top blog awards. Even if I did I would find it difficult to rank.........anyways, since I now have oodles of opportunity to mess about in the said blogosphere my must reads are now listed left...........

If any of you think you have been badly done by by not being included, this may be an oversight, if not, let me know and I will be suitably contrite.

The sad thing is that the guys still well outnumber the gals......is blogging a feminist issue I wonder?????



PS: Still can't figure out how to change the pic Tim objected to.........I would change it for this one (the red eyes may be more appropriate) which is only a few months old








Or maybe this one?! (sorry, this one is two years old, my 50th special!)






No comments: