Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Young Scot






















I was delighted to hear that Louise McDonald has been appointed as the new CEO for Young Scot. In Marcus Liddle - Young Scot founder - she has a hard act to follow, but if anyone can do it Louise can!






I have had the pleasure of working with Louise and Young Scot for the past three years. They are a remarkable organisation, really making a difference to young people's lives in Scotland. Louise has all the qualities necessary to take over the role, she is professional and scarily efficient and effective (!) but with a warmth and humour that immediately endears her to everyone she meets. Her immense talent is already a huge asset to Young Scot and in her new role she will have even more opportunity to be the advocate she already is for the young people of Scotland.




Oh.........and she has got wicked taste in clothes and shoes, need I say more?!




(She also sent me a couple of pix from last year's Burns Night in Edinburgh......the other one is unpublishable! That's me with me mouth open dancing with the adorable Martin Coppack.)

No comments: