Sunday, November 18, 2007

"Jack on the Cards for Ace Euro Seat"

I was delighted to read this article in my local rag Bedfordshire on Sunday, particularly given that they are more likely to be giving us Lib Dems a hard time. If I achieve nothing else over the next 18 months, I hope I will contribute to making the Euro elections more relevant, eye-catching and sexy than they usually are and of course, the media have a key role to play in this. Can I also remind pals in the Eastern Region, I am itching to get going - already have one invite to visit a local party, more would be very welcome!

Because of the Euro rules I have refrained from saying anything about Europe on this site, but be assured, once the leadership elections are out of the way, I intend to say a lot more.......you have been warned!

No comments: