Thursday, February 12, 2009

Exclusive - Clegg's Views on Looz Muze


A mixture of sickness, moving and losing my Dad has kept me from the blogosphere recently, neither contributing or reading much. So much to say about so many things, some of you will be grateful I have kept my thoughts to myself!
With much needed help from Andy Strange I am getting my Euro Campaign website in shape (more on that later) - so have asked a few people for quotes, one being our illustrious leader. Unfortunately I must have been a little obtuse in my request because I got the message back that he was happy to do a tagline for my blog "I always read Linda's blog with a mixture of interest and trepidation!"
Anyway if Duncan or Paul can tell me how to do it I will insert it somewhere on a banner......and Nick........trepidation? Never!!!!

2 comments:

Paul Walter said...

I posted a comment/explanation of how to insert the Clegg words. It didn't appear. I can rewrite it to you if needed.

Paul

Paul Walter said...

Oh lawks, I;ve got to retype it.

Sorry to hear about your dad. Nice to have you back.

go to dashboard - Layout - Page elements.

Just below the solid blue bar saying "Navbar", click on "add a gadget".

A box will open.

Scroll down to text and click on it.

Leave the "title" box blank.

In the "content" box enter Clegg's bon mots and click on "save". Then click on "save" on the main page elements page and you're done.

Let me know if there are any problems.

All the best
Paul