Monday, November 03, 2014

.Responding to Jennie Rigg - and a little postscript to the Presidential contest....

Firstly many thanks to Jennie Rigg for asking internal party committee candidates some excellent, searching questions which will help us all to decide who to vote for, if we haven't decided already! So, my answers are here and you can see many other responses on Jennie's blog. 

Now for the postscript......

One of the things I was saddest about in not being able to continue in the Presidential race was letting down those who believed in and supported me. My friend Rebecca (who I met when she used to be a producer for the Daily and Sunday Politics) made me a brilliant promo video which was filmed by my son, Ravi. Please do have a look! It was really humbling hearing what people had to say about me - although now feels a bit like an obituary ;-). I would recommend Rebecca and Mill Town Films for any work you may need, you can contact her via email - info@millltownfilms.com - if however it's a music video you are after - check out Ravi on Youtube at The Limelight TV. Thanks again to both of them and all my supporters for giving up so much time on my behalf. 

 



No comments: